Here you can see what are my preferences to swap postcards.
Well, actually, I almost like all kinds of postcards, then feel free to send anything you think I'm going to like or what you'd like to receive. But the postcards I most like are:
- those ones which show something typical, famous or beautiful from your own country, it can be a costume, a building, anything cultural or even a landscape. If it represents your place, it's all fine;
- Unesco World Heritage Site;
- something you really like, as a movie, painting or a book (or something else I didn't say). If you send a postcard like this to me, then, please, talk about you've sent and why you like;
- showing your city's or country's architecture;
- maps, current or historical/old;
- vintage postcards, but showing something vintage from your own place;
- historical events from your city, state or country;
- showing anything related with astronomy (this is a pretty rare, then, if you have anything about it, I'd love to receive it);
- about music, specially rock music, like Bon Jovi, Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters, The Killers, Coldplay, Pink Floyd, Guns N' Roses, Nirvana, and others. Something showing a guitar is welcome too;
- about art, painting and painters, as Michalangelo, Leonardo Da Vinci, Caravaggio, Rembrandt, Delacroix, Salvador Dalí, Van Gogh. Anything else, about other painters or famous painters from your own country are fine.
Please (and I think this is the most important) write about what is on the postcard! Tell me about it and what it represents, what it is. If you want, you can also tell me some history from where you live or about you: what you like to do, how it's your life and which are your tastes.
And write the date you've sent the postcard to me.
Do you have (or even not) something on this list? Please, talk to me! I'd love to swap with everyone, from any country!
I think that's it,
Thank you guys!